The IPSDS online courses are now offered within the Mannheim Master of Applied Data Science & Measurement (MDM) at Mannheim Business School and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology (JPSM) at the University of Maryland.
The deadline for applications at Mannheim Business School is April 1, 2021.
- Academic degree (min. Bachelor’s)
- At least 12 ECTS/6 credits in mathematical/applied statistics
- At least one year of work experience in a position dealing with data generation, collection, or analysis.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL, min. 95 points or equivalent)
The application procedure for the Mannheim Master in Applied Data Science and Measurement will be processed by the Mannheim Business School from now on. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Application Form
- CV (incl. Photo)
- Essay describing your experience and interest in survey and data science and explaining your motivation for one of the three tracks (two pages)
- Self-presentation (a creative presentation to introduce your personality and your motivation for the program, either in PowerPoint with a maximum of 10 slides or in audio/video format, maximum of 5 minutes; or a combination of both)
- Certified copies of all academic degree certificates and academic transcripts (e.g. bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of relevant working experience
- Letter of recommendation (Letter needs to be handed in by provider to: email@example.com)
- APS for applicants from China only
- Company support form
The Mannheim Business School is providing templates for some of the required documents. Please check the MBS website before sending in your application.
If you have any questions concerning the admission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org