From summer 2020 on, IPSDS will turn into the Mannheim Master of Applied Data Science & Measurement and will be offered jointly by the Mannheim Business School and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology (JPSM). The admission terms and conditions will change so please check them carefully before you send in your application!
The deadline for applications is May 25, 2020.
- Academic degree (min. Bachelor’s)
- At least 12 ECTS/6 credits in mathematical/applied statistics
- At least one year of work experience in a position dealing with data generation, collection, or analysis.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL, min. 95 points or equivalent)
The application procedure for the Mannheim Master in Applied Data Science and Measurement will be processed by the Mannheim Business School from now on. We will provide further information on the application procedure as soon as the program admission is open (by mid-February). Meanwhile, contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Application Form
- CV (incl. Photo)
- Essay describing your experience and interest in survey and data science and explaining your motivation for one of the three tracks (two pages)
- Self-presentation (a creative presentation to introduce your personality and your motivation for the program, either in PowerPoint with a maximum of 10 slides or in audio/video format, maximum of 5 minutes; or a combination of both)
- Certified copies of all academic degree certificates and academic transcripts (e.g. bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of relevant working experience
- Letter of recommendation (Letter needs to be handed in by provider to: email@example.com)
- APS for applicants from China only
- Company support form
The Mannheim Business School is providing templates for some of the required documents. Please check the MBS website before sending in your application.
If you have any questions concerning the admission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org