From 2020 on, IPSDS will be offered jointly by the Mannheim Business School and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology. The admission terms and conditions will change so please check them carefully before you send in your application!
The application for admission to 2020 will be opened starting mid-February 2020 and will run until mid-May 2020. Meanwhile, you can join a single online course or a course sequence.
- Academic degree (min. Bachelor’s)
- At least 12 ECTS/6 credits in mathematical/applied statistics
- At least one year of work experience in a position dealing with data generation, collection, or analysis.
- English language proficiency
- fill out and submit the online application form
- send in all required application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Official copy of all academic degree certificates (e.g., bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Official copy of all academic transcripts (e.g. bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Proof of English language proficiency (English test waiver is granted for those who have followed their studies in English, as well as for native speakers)
- Proofs of additional relevant training (e.g., summer school certificates, further training certificates) (if available)
- An essay describing applicant’s experience and interest in survey and data science
- Letter(s) of recommendation (min 1; max 3)
If you have any questions concerning the admission process, please have a look at our FAQs or contact email@example.com