Application for 2020 intake will be open in autumn 2019. Meanwhile, you can join a single online course or a course sequence.
- Academic degree (min. Bachelor’s)
- At least 12 ECTS/6 credits in mathematical/applied statistics
- At least one year of work experience in a position dealing with data generation, collection, or analysis.
- English language proficiency
- fill out and submit the online application form
- send in all required application documents via e-mail to email@example.com
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Official copy of all academic degree certificates (e.g., bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Official copy of all academic transcripts (e.g. bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Proof of English language proficiency (English test waiver is granted for those who have followed their studies in English, as well as for native speakers)
- Proofs of additional relevant training (e.g., summer school certificates, further training certificates) (if available)
- An essay describing applicant’s experience and interest in survey and data science
- Letter(s) of recommendation (min 1; max 3)
Please note that IPSDS is currently funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Therefore, there are special terms and conditions for the first three cohorts of the program. Before you send in your application, please check the Terms and Conditions page carefully.
If you have any questions concerning the admission process, please have a look at our FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org