The next IPSDS cohort starts in June, 2019.
Please, note that places are limited to maximum 20 participants in a cohort.
- Early admission deadline was December 4, 2018, midnight (CET)
- Final deadline was January 31, 2019, midnight (CET)
Starting from March 2019 we offer already tested courses for payment, new courses will still be free of charge. The list of fee-based courses can be found here.
Do not miss our online Q&A sessions, where you can learn more about the program, meet faculty and current students.
Below you can find detailed information about enrollment criteria and applications.
Applicants must meet the following minimum admission criteria:
- Academic degree (min. Bachelor’s degree)
- At least 12 ECTS/6 credits in mathematical/applied statistics
- At least one year of work experience in a position dealing with data generation, collection, or analysis.
- English proficiency
How to apply
For complete application, you must
- fill out and submit the online application form
- send in all required application documents via e-mail to email@example.com
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Copies of all academic degree certificates (e.g., bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Official copy of transcript for all post-secondary work
- Evidence of English proficiency (if available)
- Proofs of additional relevant training (e.g., summer school certificates, further training certificates) (if available)
- An essay describing applicant’s experience and interest in survey and data science
- Letter(s) of recommendation (min 1; max 3)
Please note that IPSDS is currently funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Therefore, there are special terms and conditions for the first three cohorts of the program. Before you send in your application, please check the Terms and Conditions page carefully.
If you have any questions concerning the admission process, please have a look at our FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org