The application for admission to 2020 will be opened in January 2020 and will run until mid-May 2020. Meanwhile, you can join a single online course or a course sequence.
- Academic degree (min. Bachelor’s)
- At least 12 ECTS/6 credits in mathematical/applied statistics
- At least one year of work experience in a position dealing with data generation, collection, or analysis.
- English language proficiency
- fill out and submit the online application form
- send in all required application documents via e-mail to email@example.com
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Official copy of all academic degree certificates (e.g., bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Official copy of all academic transcripts (e.g. bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral)
- Proof of English language proficiency (English test waiver is granted for those who have followed their studies in English, as well as for native speakers)
- Proofs of additional relevant training (e.g., summer school certificates, further training certificates) (if available)
- An essay describing applicant’s experience and interest in survey and data science
- Letter(s) of recommendation (min 1; max 3)
If you have any questions concerning the admission process, please have a look at our FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org